Barbeques are an American tradition dating back many years. In days gone by the traditional method was with charcoal or wood chips, however today gas barbeques
are very popular. With all the options in gas barbeques
, it is hard to know which one is the best buy. The price ranges for grills can be as small as a few hundred dollars or as much as several thousand depending on the amenities, you choose. With this in mind you will find below a sampling of gas barbeques
that range from $500- $1500 and are considered the best of the best.
Weber Genesis E-320
A long time name in premium grilling Weber
has built a reputation of durability and dependability, both of which are reflected in this model. For a price that is just under $800 this is one of the best values on the market. The Weber Genesis will last you for ten years or more with the proper care and treatment.
- 3-burner propane grill
- 42,000 Btu\'s
- 637 inches total cooking area
- 507 square inches cooking area
- 130 square inches warming rack
- Stainless steel cart
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- 12,000 BTU input flush-mount side burner
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- $749- Amazon
In the same class as the Weber Genesis
is the Napoleon Prestige IP450ss. This grill is approximately the same price range and will last you nearly as long as the above-mentioned gas barbeques will.
- Up to 42,000 Total BTU\'s
- 694 Sq. Inches of Total Cooking Area
- Cabinet with Stainless Steel Double Doors
- Centered Handles
- Stainless Steel Roll Top Lid
- Porcelain covered Cast Iron Reversible Wave Cooking Grids
- Three Commercial Grade Tube Burners
- Removable Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Electronic Ignition
- Side Shelves
- Four Heavy-Duty Casters
- $799- Online
As you will notice these gas barbeques have some unique features
like the stainless steel roll up lid, wavy cooking grates, and double walled stainless steel doors.
Broil Master gas barbeques are one of the most expensive models available. The price ranges on these grills is between $1500 and $10,000! You might think there is no way a grill is worth that kind of money, however if you are looking for a grill
that will last you a lifetime this is as close as they come.
- Painted Cart
- 36,000 BTU’s
- Three burners
- Adjustable cooking heights
- 580 sq inches of cooking space
- Propane ready but has optional natural gas conversion kit
- $1500 +
The above three grills are a small sampling of the many great gas barbeques you can choose from. These are some of the best
according to consumers everywhere. When the grilling season hits, do not be left out, get out and find the perfect gas barbeques for you and your family today.
Just thought you may be interested in reading this guide: propane gas grills
and thermos grills
Copyright 2009 Webber-Grills.net
| Contact Us